The Developer Interface has been substantially improved to make it easy for developers to code all parts of the website from a web interface. Additionally, the structure of the coding environment has been improved for clarity and ease of use.
The features of our new and improved Developer Interface include:
- The ability to have multiple files open at once, so one can easily code or edit multiple files concurrently
- Use the ‘includes’ command tool to insert snippets of code that are used throughout multiple Page Types and Module files (e.g. the top navigation menu, side menu, footer, etc.,)
- Customize Page Types and Page Modules to tailor website as required, so end users can easily choose how to customize their page(s)
- Add Page Data to any Page Type
- Drag images to add to system images
- Easily save any page by pressing Ctrl-S